[Homeroast] Uganda Coffee

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 20:30:29 CST 2011

Uganda coffees are in fact in. But also true more shipments are on the way.

One must also remember Tom doesn't look for good coffees. Tom looks for
exceptional coffees, the best of the best from a particular coffee region.
And some years exceptional doesn't happen so Tom doesn't carry it. There are
currently 789 bags (like 52 TONS) of Bug' (Uganda Bugisu Sipi Falls to be
precise) available at Royal alone. IF it was exceptional Tom would be
offering some it I'm quite sure.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/