[Homeroast] Uganda Coffee and Ethiopian

Phil Bergman phil.bergman at junglemusic.net
Thu Mar 3 19:24:13 CST 2011

Along a similar line, recently I got 1 pound of Ethiopia Dry Process Weshi
Jimma from SM's.  I only got a pound b/c I am not too big on the "blueberry
funk" I've found with Ethiopian coffees.  But, this one was great.  I
roasted it twice and loved it.  It was clean and great tasting.  I quickly
went back to order more and bummer!  All gone.  I snooze, I lose.  Has
anyone tried the other present Ethiopians?
Phil