[Homeroast] Uganda Coffee

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:07:29 CST 2011

Coffee is a crop.  If you look at Tom's offerings you'll notice that there are plenty of origins that he currently doesn't have.  He doesn't have a Kenya, a Nicaragua, a Honduras, no Kona coffee, no Mexico coffee.  Does this mean that they don't produce quality coffee?  Absolutely not.  Kenya coffee is often touted as some of the best in the world.  Are they hard to find?  Not at all.  They just aren't here yet (literally, as in not arrived in the States yet).
Tom has carried tons of Ugandan coffees before.  He will inevitably offer some again.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens