[Homeroast] Is the list up?

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:50:13 CST 2011

I bought some of this thinking I was getting into another offering of the
Jimma Niguise/Weshi and discovering it wasn't. And, BOY AM I GLAD I stumbled
into this stuff! It is as the previous poster said a Blueberry Monster!

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 3:15 PM, mary deem <catechumenes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Been busy riding my rambunctious horse who has decided that Spring started
> in February....  If you see me go flying by...just wave ;)
>
> I have been roasting loads of the Limu -Nigusie Lemma lately.  All of my
> friends and family have fallen in love with this blueberry monster.
>
> This is the only Ethiopian that I have bought from SW's current Ethiopian
> offerings.  Anyone else care to share reviews of the other Ethiopians
> currently available?
>
> regards,
>
> Mary

"Idiots are so much fun! That's why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.