[Homeroast] Thermal fuse for Alpenrost

Craig Andrews scandrews at rogers.com
Wed Jun 22 14:18:05 CDT 2011

Cut the old thermal fuse right at the terminus of the old connections. The
new thermal fuse will come with a 2 crimping ferrules. Don't cut the thermal
fuse's sleeve..
Slide the "snake skin" feel to it sleeve down off of the old connections.
When the new fuse is in, just side it back up. I have pics on different
threads on the 2 links I provided that show this & lots of other stuff.
Regards,
Craig.