[Homeroast] Thermal fuse for Alpenrost

Michael Vanecek mike at mjv.com
Wed Jun 22 13:43:18 CDT 2011

Thanks a million! I went ahead and ordered that Radio shack one - much
cheaper and no shipping since it'll come to the store here in town. You
mention in that thread that it must be crimped in rather than soldered?
And, where do you cut the original wires to splice this in? There's a
fabric sleeve on it that I suppose would be good to not cut if at all
possible, right?

Be well,
Mike

--