[Homeroast] Vacuum Pot Help!!

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:21:56 CDT 2011

Wow, for something as simple as a vacuum pot, the diversity of experiences
with it is astonishing!

Sorry, Phil, sorry you've had a mess on your hands. I've seen some pretty
big blooms (the fresher the coffee, the bigger the bloom), but I've never
experienced such.... EXUBERANCE!

Thanks for sharing!

Doug
P.S., I'm with Pecan Jim: if it's not worth crying over, it's not worth
brewing. :)