[Homeroast] While remodeling >RE: Why I Homeroast

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:07:30 CDT 2011

mike ,
nice Event plumbing rig. Could I use this concept with the 3grp LM I'm
putting together here in Stevenson Wa.?
The espresso station needs to be on wheels. Won't be going outside of a
large building though so I believe we will be using fixed or hard plumbed
for water supply and 220 power.
Mike (just plain) is helping with this project.
Nice to hear of your xtream work load. Looks to be a good year for coffee in
the right Location with the right staff. Which you have assembled like a
fine Swiss watch.
Best Regards to you and yours,
Joseph