[Homeroast] OT!!!!!! just wanted to pop out of lurk for a sec

dennis true dennist3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:19:44 CDT 2011

Wow and thank you. So much I'm touched by your outpouring.
Thank you so much Lynne

On the fathers day note.  My daughter whom I had never met found me last month and I got to find out that I'm a grand pa (ol fogie here too lol).  So this fathers day will hold a very special place in my heart forever as in a way it is my first.

Thank you again Lynne and Mary I plan on paying it forward as soon as I can.  This list is a second home for me as I have actually met over 20 of the wonderful roasters here and you guys taught me everything I know about roasting.

Dennis.

Sent from my iPod