[Homeroast] OT!!!!!! just wanted to pop out of lurk for a sec

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:24:24 CDT 2011

Hi Dennis -

Awesome!! By the way, I have NOT forgotten my promise to send you some
beans....

[sidenote: if anyone else would like to help a fantastic Veteran who is
homeroast-bean-less right now... well, if ANYONE deserves it, it's certainly
a guy who risked his life for us!! OK, I'll get off of my soapbox, lol]

... have a combo of me owing my bank $$ (what's new, haha!), and have been
so wrapped w/family stuff (esp the custody/kidnapping situation that is
STILL not resolved).... but things are on the upturn (esp. since my son
decided to do landscaping as his own business - so money will not be tight
for long.

ANYhoo - I'll be sending some beans to you AND something else (tasty...
wonder what, lol)

In the meantime - your photos are awesome!! I'm so jealous of your major,
too. My sons are really into very artistic tattoos, so I appreciate those -
love the action photos of the kids. Can't do photos like that w/my point &
shoot.

The action photos of the kids are amazing!! You are quite a photographer!

WTG!! You should be proud of your work!

take care -

Lynne
(who wasn't drinking* any *of my homeroast - all this wk - until this
morning, due to the ongoing construction of a worry-connected ulcer in my
stomach. ;P)