[Homeroast] OT!!!!!! just wanted to pop out of lurk for a sec

dennis true dennist3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:49:13 CDT 2011

Hi all coming out of Lurk for a sec to share that I am now retired and in school working on my BFA in Photographic Imaging and if it dosent cause too much heartache I'd like to share my Flickr link
not spam pls delete if ya are not interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennistrue/

the easiest way to move around the pages is thru the sets on the right side I do some work for people wanting me to take stuff for them some for school and some is just because I like it...

I would love some feedback and if you are close I'll trade pics for beans...LOL or take pics of beans HAHAHAHA

hope everyone is having a great summer!

Dennis True