[Homeroast] 4th of July Coffee & Q party

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 02:15:03 CDT 2011

Thought I ought to make sure my SM family knows about while not a PNW
Homeroaster's Gathering a party we be throwing none the less...

http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com/4th%20of%20July.pdf

Oh, we forgot to mention live music on the flyers...

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/