[Homeroast] Behmor Super Service

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:41:52 CDT 2011

Greetings, and good whatever it is wherever you are, I would like to report yet another example of superb service from Behmor.  Failing motor noticed, emailed late afternoon, Behmor replied that evening, and the part arrived in two days or less.!  This makes me feel like singing:                                  Oh, What a beautiful Beeeeeeeee-Mor,                                 Oh, What a beautiful Roast.                                   I've got a beautiful feeling,                                                                    Let me give JoeB a Toast! Any better service would be illegal in most states, and I'm back to roasting right on schedule.  Hope you don't mind my prattling on, but I really love to celebrate excellence.  Happy Roasting, robert yoder