[Homeroast] Vacuum Pot Help!!

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:06:22 CDT 2011

"I replaced my Cory rods with Silex and Pyrex rods with locking springs and
chains, easy way to kill the drama."

Yeah, that will certainly prevent the projectile rod effect.

I still kind of like the simplicity and elegance of the plain glass rod.

And obscure things like these are very, very hard to come by here in New
Zealand.

Not much drama, really... I just have to remember to turn down the heat.

And, I'm assuming that if I pull out a complete replacement funnel and pot
from a single manufacturing run, the match should be better and the problem
should go away.

Doug