[Homeroast] Old-School Coffee Roasting

Ken Schillinger ken at whidbey.com
Sat Jun 11 18:46:33 CDT 2011

The very first time I roasted coffee was over an open fire (down to embers)
in a cast iron skillet. I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, and it
was still pretty good. This was over forty years ago on a mountain man
rendezvous. I really do prefer my Behmor;-)
Ken
Who roasted Chiapas today, and last week, and the week before; I think I see
a trend.