[Homeroast] New Summer Toys

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:44:31 CDT 2011

Just noticed your note here.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Edward Bourgeois <edbourgeois at gmail.com>wrote:

> Inch and a quarter hail on the metal barn roof was cool. Now that's
> want strong pops of first crack sounds like! No wind damage at
> home.Huge lightning.Wild looking clouds. .

I didn't get a chance to peak outside, as my littlest dog was so scared I
didn't want to move. My son
just realized that he has what he called 'floating ribs' fr the pit bull
attack he survived a few yrs ago.
Dumb me didn't even realize - anyway, I'm not moving him excessively -
besides, we didn't want to
scare him all the more by letting him see the lightning closer!! (not to
mention I would have preferred
a spot under the bed myself, if my old body would have co-operated, lol).
Lightning hit really close -
twice, but our place also had no damage.

Glad you're OK.

Take care - and same for everyone else w/these wild tornadoes & weird
weather patterns here in the US!
Crazy...

Lynne
(and that's *not* "Crazy Lynne" btw, lol)