[Homeroast] New Summer Toys

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 01:25:01 CDT 2011

Speaking of new coffee toys, not for home, but just installed our first
Pitcher Rinser at Java Nation. Second one on order for Compass Coffee
Downtown (Vancouver). Will order one for the Roastery in a week or so. $259
inc. shipping a pop ouch but way cool and major time savers.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/