[Homeroast] Off Topic: Weight Loss, Was - Fwd: UCLA Study on Alzheimer's

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 00:20:54 CDT 2011

Just want to send a belated thanks to both of you, Gregg & Terry, for
sharing this. I'm way behind in my emails - have had some serious stress
this wk & we thought it was over - but it's not.

Gregg - that's amazing - I can't run because I have significant loss in the
cartilage in both knees. I'm taking some nutritional supplements for this &
hope to eventually be able to afford to join a gym - that'll help for the
weight loss but also to help strengthen the muscles for my knees.

Looks like I'm going to test my new-found energy, as I need to find work -
fast - otherwise I'm going to be roasting under a bridge somewhere...
sigh... there are days I really feel like the biblical Job.

Anyway, I just finished roasting some for tomorrow. Can't sleep & I don't
want to be out of coffee in the morning - Columbia Los Chuchos de Torres.
Best name ever. (dog lover that I am...)

take care -

Lynne

--
This Isn't Paris <http://this-isnt-paris.blogspot.com>*