[Homeroast] Coffee Shrub care

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:36:42 CDT 2011

You are right... I don't think it is coffee that came up in my pots.
Leafsnap (mobile app) suggests it is English Elm (not likely for the
area) or hackberry (very likely, along with Chinese tallow, tough to
eradicate).

crud. I'm so depressed I'm going to have another Mexico Chiapas mocha.
razzle frazzle rick rastardly

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */