[Homeroast] changing temperature on Behmor 1600

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:46:29 CDT 2011

Have you tried roasting less coffee.  I've had my Behmor for a few months
and only roast 1/2 lb.  I never have a problem.  My problem is trying to
slow down second crack.  I'm trying to extend the between cracks.  I can
only get it to around 1:50.  Then it goes into second crack.  Anyone else
have suggestions or goal times.

Thanks
John