[Homeroast] wet grinding coffee

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:10:29 CDT 2011

Hi, Ivan, IIRC, the presenter indicated that extraction times would be far longer, since the risk of over-extraction of fines is reduced/eliminated. I agree that preheating a blender and then using highest-reasonable temperature water might give you something, but the temperature would drop through the process.  I think that a heated blender-type device exists (Vitamix?), and that might help. Happy Experimenting, robert yoder