[Homeroast] Coffee Shrub care

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jul 26 19:27:26 CDT 2011

Hi Kevin, do you have any more pictures? like a closeup of 1 leaf. I
really hope I am wrong and just not seeing the pictures , but coffea
arabica has a smooth leaf and all these seem a bit jagged-edged. The
seedling in the first picture is definitely not coffea arabica. I
just can't figure how (if I am correct) you would get these from Kona.

Tom