[Homeroast] changing temperature on Behmor 1600

J.W.Bullfrog j.w.bullfrog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:25:01 CDT 2011

I have mine on a variac, and check to make sure that the lines are'nt
drooping. I also do a 2 minute pre-heat.

Got 18 months & 80 - 90 roasts on it.

Have you been cleaning it every 5 roasts? Is the chaff gaurd still shinny?
(aka reflective?)

Ben

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Jim Gundlach <pecanjim at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> I know I should be able to find this out somehow but after spending a lot
> of time looking and finding nothing I am asking for help.  If anyone knows
> how to raise the roasting temperature in the Behmor 1600, please let me know
> how.  Mine has gradually gone down over time and the quality of the roast's
> taste has gone down hill.  If you know how, please email me directly at
> pecanjim(at-symbol)bellsouth.net

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.