[Homeroast] need a quick fix for my Behmor drum cannot close it!

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Tue Jul 26 13:45:21 CDT 2011

If you can find a couple of lobster-claw jewelry clasps (stainless-steel, the bigger the better), they'll fit through the mesh and hold the door-flap closed.  (Use pliers to open the jaws if hot, or remove the drum and let it cool first).  Failing that, I'd suggest stripping the paper from twist-ties and twisting the bare wires closed just enough that you can either reopen them after the roast or snip them open and discard them. Even a paper clip might work.