[Homeroast] Wet Grinding Coffee

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 03:48:35 CDT 2011

Bry mentioned a very interesting and thought provoking video presentation
this evening found here:
http://brewtasterepeat.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/wet-grinding/

At first after Bry left found this link
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2010.01822.x/abstract

which only had the abstract to the article which prompted the video. They
wanted $708 subscription to access full article!

Just noticed below David's video presentation a link to the full article.
I'd attach it but pretty sure the List wouldn't allow the file size. You can
of course view it and save it yourself from the link below the video.

Who knows, maybe some real progress will made in our archaic grinder
technology.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/