[Homeroast] what's happening with these beans?

sci scizen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:41:28 CDT 2011

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:38:40 -0700

Michael,
How can we measure the humidity in our beans and alter that humidity if it
is needed?
I live in a very humid climate (NC) so I have not worried with beans drying
out as one might expect in an arid zone. My greens may even be absorbing
some humidity. Most of the time, my 1Cs are clear, but occasionally
something like this Harar comes along.

Ivan