[Homeroast] Abused Gesha

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:30:32 CDT 2011

So glad to hear!! Sometimes, beans will amaze me.

Still can't get over this: a couple of years ago I discovered a plastic bag
w/some beans I had roasted. Intended to bring them to a friend, but
completely forgot about them. Man, they had to be a couple of months old.
You know what? I brewed it - and it was delicious! I didn't label it, so I
never knew what bean it was.

Amazing.

Hooray for the Gesha (even w/out the extra-special-ness)!

Lynne

*http:this-isnt-paris.blogspot.com
*