[Homeroast] what's happening with these beans?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 23:49:26 CDT 2011

I'm confused. Beans at 30% and then taken to 65%? Coffee beans are
universally intentionally dried to around 12% moisture content + or - a
couple percent. IIRC outside that range they don't qualify as Specialty
Coffee. And greens above 15% moisture content are in danger of molding and
other nasty happenings in short order.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/