[Homeroast] Off Topic: Weight Loss, Was - Fwd: UCLA Study on Alzheimer's

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:10:01 CDT 2011

Thanks so much, Joseph. The logic of it all is mind-boggling. We need to eat
a certain amt of
calories, or we gain. So in order to lose, restrict the calories - slowly
add exercise, and voila!

Weight loss. Too simple to be real. Then when I tracked what I was
consuming, made mistakes -
then substituted better choices - well, it's actually become easy, esp. with
the community help,
which I couldn't do without.

Now - due to the extra cup of homeroast I had in the afternoon to combat
difficulty breathing
in this weather (I have asthma, but am so seldom bothered that I forgot to
refill my inhaler)...
I am wide awake!

Good strong coffee helps asthma attacks - only side effect (besides extra
delicious-ness) - is
not being able to sleep, lol.

take care -

Lynne