[Homeroast] too hot to roast

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Jul 21 21:28:04 CDT 2011

I burned out the fuseable link  last year.  It was odd as miKe mentioned, he
hammered the one I have very hard without a problem.  Mine burned out during
a routine roast session.  It has been removed from my machine and is not a
concern any more.  Like miKe said, the problem was in the laptop, not the
CCR Hottop.  I finished the roast and the beans look fine, but I don't know
how they will taste.  It was over 100 degrees here today so the failure of
the laptop was not that surprising.  After cooling the laptop, I roasted 5
more batches without a problem.

Mike Chester