[Homeroast] too hot to roast

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Jul 21 21:00:06 CDT 2011

I am not using a stock Hottop I have one of ten prototype Computer
controlled Hottops  built by Jeffrey Pawlin.  He started with a stock Hottop
and added full computer profile control.  The only part of the original
Hottop used is the mechanical parts.  All controls are in the computer.  (A
Windows Machine)  It is a wonderful machine usually, but today the heat got
to the computer, not the part that Jeffery built.  I am just frustrated
because it was the last of my Gesha.  I did finish the roast after cooling
the computer, but the beans were already yellow, so I doubt that it will
sing properly.

Mike