[Homeroast] Fwd: UCLA Study on Alzheimer's

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:38:46 CDT 2011

Lynne,
41lbs? Wow. I credit good homeroast coffee. Kidding aside, what is your
routine? I just put most spirit's aside including my favorite micro brews.
I'm so Sad but the Doc say's the crossroad has come and I have to make hard
choices.
I'm so Glad coffee is #1 on the list of Alzheimer preventive measures.
Before I "Forget"  I want to thank Barry for this wonderful lead. I just
bought the kindle version of Jean's book for my IPhone/IPad.
Besides drinking good coffee our memory is all we have.
How would we know good coffee from Bad otherwise.
Cheers,
Joseph