[Homeroast] too hot to roast

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:19:47 CDT 2011

No, not the Geisha... I understand your frustration.

I had only a half pound of the Panama Geisha and thought I'd roasted it
well, but the last bit I was saving was on the sour side so I think I didn't
take it quite far enough through first crack.  I'd imagine that your beans
are worse off, not even getting a glimmer of first and not being able to
complete the roast.

It always seems to happen when the stakes are high.

-Chris