[Homeroast] Syd and Jerry Roaster

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 23:18:53 CDT 2011

I've never seen a used USRC .5k for sale. Imagine either a person with one
would have to die and their inheritors not want it, or become extremely
totally irrevocably financially destitute. For example when I move up from
my USRC 3k, won't be selling it but rather continue using it for smaller
batch elite coffees. Likely move it to one of our other Coffeehouse
locations spreading the "roaster bling" around, while new bigger roaster
used for main bigger production runs. And IF I'd started with a .5k instead
of 3k wouldn't sell it either, be like selling one of your children :) Ok,
would keep to be used as design intended, high quality profiling capable
sample roaster.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/