[Homeroast] changing temperature on Behmor 1600

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:33:34 CDT 2011

Hello Pecan Jim,
My recommendation is to phone or email Behmor.com directly, and discuss all
of your symptoms with them.  I am sure they will be able to help you.

Besides the already mentioned - keeping the thermostat area clean- (and
performing the super clean)  I have wrapped my chaff tray in aluminum foil.
 This has reduced my roast time by 2 full minutes.

I read about the aluminum foil here or on the BehmorThing (now called
RoasterThing) email list.

-Bonnie P.