[Homeroast] changing temperature on Behmor 1600

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 19 17:57:56 CDT 2011

I know I should be able to find this out somehow but after spending a lot of time looking and finding nothing I am asking for help.  If anyone knows how to raise the roasting temperature in the Behmor 1600, please let me know how.  Mine has gradually gone down over time and the quality of the roast's taste has gone down hill.  If you know how, please email me directly at pecanjim(at-symbol)bellsouth.net