[Homeroast] Quest M3?

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Sat Jul 16 20:42:04 CDT 2011

Edward,

I'm certainly interested. If I was to build my own, would I need welding skills? My father lives next door and worked for FMC as a welder for building tanks. And my other neighbor is retired with a garage full of metal working equipment. Would that come in handy for building a roaster to handle 1lb loads?

Regards,
Robert Lombardi