[Homeroast] Quest M3?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:53:00 CDT 2011

I agree, I had considered making a few  Dreamroasts to offer. Then I
talked with my Lawyer friend. You either go all the way or stay happy
with your own. There's no in-between that allows you to sleep well.
Even the old selling as kit work around is no longer a way to avoid
getting hauled into court. from what I was told.

Someone on H-B attached a heat gun to the M3 to increase batch size
some.  But I'm not sure the solid drum is big enough to add an element
and get enough extra heat transfer to increase the batch size very
much.