[Homeroast] Quest M3?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Jul 16 17:21:16 CDT 2011

Yes, that is true.  It has a 45 rpm motor.

To answer the 'make it and they will buy it' card, all I can say is
I'm busy with Chocolate Alchemy.  And I don't have the $1000's (or
10-100's thereof) to bring one to market.  Then we talk insurance -
or lack thereof because it couldn't get certified.  Nope, no way
would I play that round of Russian roulette.  And certification and
insurance from the best I can tell is why there isn't one out
there.  It's why I make my own and am happy there.

But I'll circle it around to the M3 at 1 lb - it's not certified
already(and what happens if someone has a fire and yelled lawsuit? I
don't really want to think about that) but should be able to be
ramped up to handle 1 lb.  Then again, having not seen one, I don't
know if the drum could handle it.

Alchemist John