[Homeroast] TOM on my radio!

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 13:44:28 CDT 2011

While I was brewing a nice cup of Yemen Mokha Imaili with my CCD this
afternoon, I heard HIM being interviewed on the Splendid Table.
Great to hear him getting such good press - discussing pour over
things such as the Hario V60, Melitta, CCD, etc. -  sort of dissing
the Moka/stove top espresso maker and so on...

The host even described his web site as an encyclopedia of coffee.

I was an early customer at Tom's shop here in Columbus soon after he
opened and had the privilege of visiting his shop in Oakland last
year.   He got me started in home roasting.

Dave