Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:39:36 CDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Rich <rich-mail at octoxol.com> wrote:
> I thought the Safe Food Act put an end to raw milk....

"They" are trying hard to do that, but laws vary state by state.

My wife and I recently went to see a documentary that covered this
topic in great detail:

http://farmageddonmovie.com/

Warning: if you are the type that cares about the quality of your food
and where it comes from, be prepared to be pissed off by the end of
the movie!  I suspect most home roasters fall into this category :-)

Here in California it is still legal -- I can buy raw milk products at
the local health food store.

Steve