[Homeroast] OT: 4th of July drool

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:16:43 CDT 2011

Besides the corn cooked on husks, the star for me was the grilled veggies...
Got me a grilling basket for them this year and grilled up pearl onions,
globe tomatoes, mushrooms, and pineapple  with some olive oil drizzled over
them and it tasted soo good.  Most of the family don't appreciate the
veggies, but I love them, having been a vegetarian for a year-until I
started dating my wife.  She's starting to come around and made a delicious
eggplant parmesan last week.

I think I need to grill and roast more veggies this summer.

I'm tired and sore from my BBQ workout, swimming, and coffee brewing, but
happy.  Put back all the weight I sweated out yesterday.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.

homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>