[Homeroast] OT: 4th of July drool

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Tue Jul 5 01:18:21 CDT 2011

Having been a vegetarian for the last 26 years the meat stuff didn't appeal, but the smoked cheese, now that sounds yummy.  Time to go to the Co-op and get some non-pasturized smoked cheddar and then read up on smoking my own cheeses, man now I've got another thing to sort of master.  Anyways, thank you for the descriptions of the BBQ, reminded of me Memphis' May Festival and the watching the competition and secrets and stuff when I used to live there in the early 80's.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre