[Homeroast] OT: 4th of July drool

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 00:42:26 CDT 2011

Yes I sit corrected, temps were example target temps. Just like in roasting
coffee may have a bean roasted many times with a usual target EOR. Sometimes
may take it a hair higher or lower finish temp depending on how it's
reacting that session.

BTW great turn out. Great fun. Dead tired!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/