[Homeroast] OT: 4th of July drool

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:46:07 CDT 2011

I hadn't heard of the smoke daddy. That looks like a great attachment!
Thanks for the info on pellets.
I haven't been in yet, I just recently heard of them, but these guys are
local to me:
http://www.californiapelletgrills.com/
Right now I have about 80# of Traeger pellets. I'll go up there soon though.

Ribs & chicken for tonight...
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps