[Homeroast] OT: 4th of July drool

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 23:41:51 CDT 2011

I switched to Bear Mountain pellets 75% Alder base. Local so easily sourced
(now available 20# $10 @ Cash & Carry)

When wanting boo-koo smoke, or cold smoking, I use 8" Smoke Daddy I added.
Cold smoking run the Traeger with no pellets for it's convection fan, works
great for cheeses etc. Temps just a few above ambient.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/