[Homeroast] Kent Ohio

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:07:23 CDT 2011

Susan's coffee in Kent here:
http://www.yellowbot.com/susans-coffee-and-tea-kent-oh.html . They started
on the west side of Akron, have several locations in the area. Original
owners sold several years ago, but they still roast weekly & maintain good
quality. I was ordering coffee from them after moving to NJ, until I started
roasting my own.

Another place to try if you are in the area:
http://www.stricklands.info/site.cfm/Locations/Akron-Ohio.cfm has great
custard. Three locations, the one on Triplett Blvd is the original.

--MikeW

*"My foolish pen was drunk with ink."
-- James Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916)
   from "Lines For An Album"*