[Homeroast] First roasts in the QM3

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Sun Jan 30 17:17:40 CST 2011

Robert,
Congratulations to you, too!

My ambient temp was 62 degrees F. My QM3 was straight out of the box and the only thing I noticed was that it took
several minutes to pre-heat to 200 C.

I've got some of the add-ons ordered so that I can more accurately monitor temps and temperature ramps. The goal isto
connect the meter to my Mac laptop and plot a graph of the temperature rise in real-time.

Sorry you didn't get kissed. Puts me in line of a joke I heard recently: "I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on
any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay."

Frank