[Homeroast] First roasts in the QM3

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 10:02:53 CST 2011

Thanks...I will let you know the effect of shortening the cord.

I had the fan running at 4-5 during the 1C.  Seems like I read that it should have been cranked up higher.    The rate of temperature rise was running 7-11 degree per minute and I was concerned that I would stall if I ran the fan higher.

It's really a challenge learning how to control this bugger.