[Homeroast] Taste test Quest

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:50:04 CST 2011

I just received a thermocouple from SM yesterday.The roast in question was
done with the meat looking thermometer supplied with the Quest. It is hard
to see a stall with that piece. I am thinking of throwing away the pound I
roasted and trying again using the thermocouple. I am enjoying the roaster
but being humbled by it. I am a better roaster than it is making me seem.